Team Leader Qualified Social Worker – Permanent
Location: West Midlands
Pay rate: £42,821 - £44,863
Are you an experienced and passionate Team Leader, looking for career progression? We are looking for experienced and passionate Team Managers to lead a dedicated Child and Family Intervention Service. As part of the this Child and Family Intervention Service is a specialist service providing a range of interventions based on Developmental Trauma, Attachment Theory and practice for families with children on Child Protection Plans and in the Public Law Outline including legal proceedings.
Working in accordance with social care legislation and local government requirements, informed by the values and principles of social care; you will be supporting in the delivery of person centred, safe and effective social care services. Using your professional knowledge and experience you’ll make assessments and decisions about the most appropriate interventions. Applying your significant Team Leader and Social Work experience and excellent communication skills you’ll establish and maintain relationships with service users and other agencies to ensure services meet identified needs.
You’ll be committed to ensure positive and sustainable results of your interventions. Using best practice, you’ll strive to provide the best outcomes for children. Most importantly however, you’ll have a passion for supporting children and their families to ensure that they thrive and flourish. Our priority is to protect the most vulnerable and to be as efficient as possible
Perfect candidate will be:
In this role you will:
- Qualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England.
- Experienced in working with children and families including those from vulnerable groups.
- Creative, flexible and forward thinking in approach.
- Knowledgeable of Child Protection legislation and understanding of child protection issues.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement to provide the best outcomes for children.
- Able to use excellent mediation and negotiation skills on behalf of service users.
- Highly skilled at building meaningful relationships with children and families to engage them in assessments and plans
- Committed to providing our service users with a high-quality service
- Experienced in working in a multi-disciplinary, interagency basis
- 4 Years plus Qualified
In return we offer our pledge to you:
- Use skills, knowledge, and experience to make full assessment of risks protection and social care needs.
- Manage an agreed case load.
- Use specialist communication skills to achieve optimum outcomes for service users.
- Devise individual care plans, taking account of diversity and promoting dignity and empowerment.
- Offer advice and support to unqualified staff and students to assist development.
- Excellent opportunities for personal development and career progression.
- Supportive managers who provide recognition and a robust supervision policy focussed on wellbeing and workload.
- A clear and transparent pay structure linked to career progression and professional development.
- Access to a credit union, pension scheme and relocation packages.
- Other great benefits include generous annual leave, including bank holiday allowances and an extra day. Car fuel allowances and access to pool cars.
- All this and the opportunity to work in Warwickshire with its excellent transport links and beautiful countryside makes for an excellent package.
All this and the opportunity to work in West Midlands with its excellent transport links and beautiful countryside makes for an excellent package.
This role is ideally located for those travelling from Royal Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Stratford upon Avon, Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugby, Bedworth, Warwick, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Worcester, Banbury, Northampton, Leicester, Loughbourgh