Children & Family Non Social Work Ops Team Leader
Location: West Midlands
Pay rate: £35 Per hour
Are you an experienced and passionate Manager, or Team Leader, with experience in the Social Care sector? We have a fantastic opportunity for you. This role you will pay an active role as part of the Service Team working in partnership with the Commissioning Team Leaders to innovate the Service delivery capabilities. You will support the Service Manager and Operations Managers in achieving organisation vision outcomes.
In this role you will:
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
- Manage your team to meet outcomes of the service delivery plan.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with a range a key stakeholders including; statutory partners, service providers, voluntary section and customers.
- Manage and supervise a Childrens and Families Team of Staff which may include; Family Support Workers, Youth Workers, sessional workers and apprentices.
- Management of incoming work including, prioritising and allocation through caseload management of team members, review and closure of cases.
- Maintain clear and accurate recording systems to ensure safe and sound practice
- Develop strong working relationships with children and families and ensure that those that are vulnerable, hard to reach, or have complex problems are accessing support.
- Carry out regular monitoring and evaluation of work.
- Build and maintain links with local voluntary and statutory agencies that promote the service and encourage good working relationships to enhance high quality service outcomes.
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
This role is ideally located for those travelling from Royal Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Stratford upon Avon, Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugby, Bedworth, Warwick, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Worcester, Banbury, Northampton, Leicester, Loughbourgh