I am currently seeking a newly qualified social worker who is keen to work in children services based within Merseyside.
You will be expected to manage a diverse caseload effectively to deliver positive change to children and their families.
As a newly qualified social worker your area of responsibility will be:
As a newly qualified Social Worker you MUST be:
- Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance and support, reflecting the function of the team and Children’s Social Care in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- Identify and assess levels of risk and need (within statutory frameworks) in often complex situations.
- Deliver protective and/or supportive services for children at risk, in need and/or looked after.
- To maintain up to date assessments, care plans and reviews.
- Communicate skilfully and confidently in complex or high risk situations. Model and help others develop communication skills
- Attend and represent the department at a range of multi-disciplinary forums
As a qualified social worker you will receive the following benefits working for Pertemps:
- Registered social worker
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Free DBS and compliance serviceAccess to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Dedicated consultant who is available when you need them and who will come out and see you in placement
- Bonus schemes * Terms and conditions apply
If this is something that you are interested in please send your CV to Catherine.Rogerson @ pprsocialcare.co.uk or call 07928668059