Principal Social Worker (Quality Assurance Manager)
£228.69 per day
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to undertake a QA post focused on Domiciliary Care.
This role does not require a social work qualification, but the successful candidate must have experience of working within regulated services, and be registered with Social Care Wales as a domiciliary care worker or manager.
The main focus of the post is:
- To support the CRT Homecare Registered Manager to development and implement a quality assurance system to ensure compliance with RISCA and The Regulated Services (Service Providers and Responsible Individuals) (Wales) Regulations 2017.
- To take the lead in the implementation and management of quality assurance checks and audits.
- To promote and maintain the effective use of quality assurance systems and , ensure that performance is appropriately measured against key performance indicators and that risks are identified
- To undertake QA audits to evidence that the Social care Wales codes of practice for social care staff are implemented.
- To undertake thematic reviews for key service areas e.g. comments, compliments or complaints, reg 60 notifications medication errors etc… and develop improvement plans to address common issues identified.
- To lead the implementation of Quality Assurance Frameworks and robust quality assurance processes across services in accordance with relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, policies and procedures, national and local standards.
- Scrutinise management information and identify areas of shortfall and excellence in service delivery and professional practice, and to determine the necessary changes required in policy and practice.
This is an agency role through Pertemps Professional Recruitment. For more information, or information with regards to any of the other roles we are recruiting for, please contact email@example.com or call 07484 090324