I am currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker who is required to join work across communities and prevention based within Merseyside.
To provide person-centred quality care that is tailored to the needs and aspirations of each individual. This personalised approach must ensure that individual outcomes are met and everyone is treated with dignity, respect and compassion.
As a qualified Social Worker your duties and responsibilities will be:
As a qualified Social Worker you MUST be:
- Hold and effectively manage a varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance and support, reflecting the function of the team and the Vulnerable People Service in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- Undertake work within legislative frameworks
- Be accountable for decision making in relation to caseloads ensuring professional judgement, service user involvement, needs led assessment, critical reflection and analysis to inform this.
- Work co-operatively with both internal and external colleagues across multi - agency boundaries.
- Communicate skilfully and confidently in complex situations.
As a qualified social worker you will receive the following benefits working for Pertemps:
- Fully registered with social work England
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Dedicated consultant who is available when you need them and who will come out and see you in placement
- Bonus schemes * Terms and conditions apply
If this is something that you are interested in please send your CV to Catherine.Rogerson @ pprsocialcare.co.uk or call 07928668059