Qualified Social Worker – Adults Learning Disabilities Team
Pay rate: c. £36 per hour
Contract: 37 hours per week.
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work within the Adults Learning Disabilities Team in Swindon.
The main responsibilities in this role will be:
- To provide an Assessment and Care Management Service for Adults who have a Learning Disability.
- To provide individual support to service users and carers where this is assessed as required.
- To deliver services in accordance with current legislation and council policies, procedures and standards.
To be considered for this post you will need to have at least 2 years’ post qualifying experience as a Social Worker (ideally with adults with learning disabilities) and be registered with Social Work England.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
- A dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to when you need them to be.
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Graham Leatham on 0161 509 1045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.