Qualified Social Worker – Child Protection
Pay rate: c. £32-34 per hour
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work within the Child Protection team within Wakefield.
Based out of Castleford, In this role you will be required to:
- Manage a caseload that will include assessment of needs and the management of risk regarding children, young people, their families and carers.
- Develop trusting relationships with children and their families to support in achieving positive change and improving outcomes for children and young people.
- Senior social workers will be expected to maintain and update case notes and other records, write reports as required and give evidence in court in relation to care or other proceedings. They will be expected to provide casework advice, support and guidance to other team members and contribute to the planning and developing of future services and policies, whilst promoting innovative ways of developing support to service users.
To be considered for this post you will need to have significant post qualifying experience as a Children’s social worker and be registered with Social Work England.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to when you need them to be.
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Graham Leatham on 0161 509 1045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.