Assistant Team Managers – Children’s Social Care
£39.81 per hour
We are currently looking for Assistant team managers to work within Children’s teams in Oxfordshire, in order to support Oxfordshire social workers through a transition to implement the new family solutions plus.
Perfect candidate will be:
• Someone who has experience as a manager, or who is looking to step up to either Assistant management or team management. You will also be a qualified Social worker who is registered with Social Work England.
• Creative, flexible and forward thinking in approach.
• Knowledgeable of Child Protection legislation and understanding of child protection issues.
• Constantly striving for continuous improvement to provide the best outcomes for children.
• Able to use excellent mediation and negotiation skills on behalf of service users.
• Highly skilled at building meaningful relationships with children and families to engage them in assessments and plans
• Committed to providing our service users with a high-quality service
• Experienced in working in a multi-disciplinary, inter-agency basis
• 4 Years plus Qualified
This is an agency role: