Children’s Social Worker – Edge of Case Team
£26.50 per hour
We currently have an opportunity for a qualified Children’s Social Worker, to join an Edge of Case Team, based in Darlington.
The purpose of this role is to carry out statutory duties and responsibilities to safeguard and achieve good outcomes for children and young people in Darlington in line with a Strengthening Families approach. Based on developed expertise and knowledge, take on management of the more complex cases within the team and contribute to team development.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England. You will also be:
• Experienced in working with children and families including those from vulnerable groups.
• Creative, flexible and forward thinking in approach.
• Knowledgeable of Child Protection legislation and understanding of child protection issues.
• Constantly striving for continuous improvement to provide the best outcomes for children.
• Able to use excellent mediation and negotiation skills on behalf of service users.
• Highly skilled at building meaningful relationships with children and families to engage them in assessments and plans
• Committed to providing our service users with a high-quality service
• Experienced in working in a multi-disciplinary, inter-agency basis
• 4 Years plus Qualified
In this role you will:
• Use skills, knowledge, and experience to make full assessment of risks protection and social care needs.
• Manage an agreed case load.
• Use specialist communication skills to achieve optimum outcomes for service users.
• Devise individual care plans, taking account of diversity and promoting dignity and empowerment.
• Offer advice and support to unqualified staff and students to assist development.
• This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
• Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Jenny Lloyd on 07484 090324 or email email@example.com