Family Service Worker
£15.38 per hr
Contract, fixed until April 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a Family Service Worker to work in partnership across Children’s services to deliver a range of evidence based programmes, which ensure families receive effective preventative services.
In this role, your Key responsibilities will be to:
- Work in Partnership across Children’s Services and with other agencies to deliver a suite of programmes that are targeted and co ordinated.
- Enable families to receive appropriate and timely interventions across the 0-19 age continuum at a time and place that makes sense to these families, by planning delivering and reviewing interventions as appropriate.
- Collect relevant data to ensure performance management systems facilitate a needs led approach.
- Identify and support children and families experiencing difficulties at an early stage, assisting in the monitoring and evaluation of services to ensure that they are meeting the needs of individuals and families enabling service delivery that encourages empowerment.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Be qualified to NVQ L3 in Childcare, or equivalent. Ideally you will have a Youth/community or Social Work qualification.
- Experience in the use of a range of programmes and interventions that are outcome focussed to support service users
- Some experience of working with children, young people, parents and carers
- Experience of working 1-2-1 in a family home or working with groups of parents/carers to deliver specific packages of work
For more information, please contact Jenny Lloyd at firstname.lastname@example.org