Role: Children’s Social Care – Senior Practitioner
Pay rate: £32
We are currently looking for a Senior Practitioner to work within multiple Fieldwork teams across Stockton-on-Tees. You will use your skills and expertise to support the Social workers within these teams
The ideal candidate will be:
In this role you will:
- A highly skilled Senior Social worker with previous experience in
- Qualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England
- Experienced in working with children and families including those from vulnerable groups.
- Creative, flexible and forward thinking in approach.
- Knowledgeable of Child Protection legislation and understanding of child protection issues.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement to provide the best outcomes for children.
- Able to use excellent mediation and negotiation skills on behalf of service users.
- Highly skilled at building meaningful relationships with children and families to engage them in assessments and plans
- Committed to providing our service users with a high-quality service
- Experienced in working in a multi-disciplinary, interagency basis
- 3 years + post qualified experience
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
- Use skills, knowledge, and experience to make full assessment of risks protection and social care needs.
- Manage an agreed case load.
- Use specialist communication skills to achieve optimum outcomes for service users.
- Devise individual care plans, taking account of diversity and promoting dignity and empowerment.
- Offer advice and support to unqualified staff and students to assist development.
- Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to,
- easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
This role is ideally located for those travelling from areas such Durham, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Hartlepool and North Yorkshire.
Please contact Jenny Lloyd for more details on 07484 090324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org