Pertemps has a fantastic opportunity for a number of childrens social workers for contract roles in Bradford, working within a locality team with child in need and child protection cases.
As an agency social worker, you will have a dedicated consultant to support you through your role. You will be working with children on the Child Protection register, Looked After Children and Children in Need and responsible for:
- Attending court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker working within child protection, current Social Work England registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Working with Pertemps you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
- A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Bonus schemes
- Free DBS and compliance service
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 07860 876 197 or email your CV to daniel.wimbush @ pprsocialcare.co.uk