Advanced Social Worker
Location: South Gloucestershire
Rate of Pay- £35
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in a response team in South Gloucestershire.
The Response Team sits within the Front Door of our Integrated Children’s Service. You will be assessing and managing risk where there is possible, or actual, significant harm to children to ensure that children are kept safe and protected from abuse. You will be undertaking statutory assessments of cases meeting the threshold for social care intervention, this includes child protection investigations.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be:
- A qualified social worker with relevant registration to practice and a good understanding of asset and strengths based approaches to social work
- A problem solver, confident about making important decisions, underpinned by a genuine passion to work collaboratively with children, young people and families to meet their goals and aspirations.
- Able to display Innovation, positivity and dedication. You’ll welcome challenge and embrace change.
During Covid 19, more flexible working arrangements have been arranged. Most workers are working from home.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
• Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to,
• easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Jenny Lloyd for more details on 07484 090324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org