Pertemps has a fantastic opportunity for a number of childrens social workers for contract roles in Wakefield, working within a locality team with child in need and child protection cases.
As an agency social worker, you will have a dedicated consultant to support you through your role. You will be working with children on the Child Protection register, Looked After Children and Children in Need. You’ll be working with an excellent team with lots of support and manageable caseloads. You will be responsible for:
- Court work
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker working within child protection, current Social Work England registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Working with Pertemps you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
- A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Bonus schemes
- Free DBS and compliance service
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 07860 876 197 or email your CV to daniel.wimbush @ pprsocialcare.co.uk