Principal Social Worker
Pay rate: £32
We are looking for a Principal Social Worker to join and experienced and supportive integrated discharge team, working in a fast paced environment to affect timely discharges from hospital.
Within this role, the successful candidate will be required to:
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
- Deputise, where necessary, for Manager in meetings.
- Have the ability to plan strategically
- Have Knowledge of legislation framework governing Delayed Transfer of Care (DTOC)
- Experience of supervising staff, as this will be a key element of the role.
- Knowledge of Care First preferred although training will be given.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Have the ability to effectively chair meetings
- Have knowledge of discharge planning in a hospital setting
- Have excellent assessment skills
- The ability to work with a wide range of professionals, championing the voice of the adult at all times.
- Have a sound knowledge of Social Services and Well-Being Act, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and The Human Rights Act and be committed to working in a strength based, person centred way.
- Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process
- referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
For more information, please contact Jenny Lloyd on 07484 090324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org