Role: Children’s Social Worker – CIN & CP Team
Pay rate: £26.51
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified Children’s Social worker to work in a CIN & CP team, based within the Middlesbrough area.
The ideal candidate will be:
In this role you will:
- Qualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England
- Experienced in working with children and families including those from vulnerable groups.
- Creative, flexible and forward thinking in approach.
- Knowledgeable of Child Protection legislation and understanding of child protection issues.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement to provide the best outcomes for children.
- Able to use excellent mediation and negotiation skills on behalf of service users.
- Highly skilled at building meaningful relationships with children and families to engage them in assessments and plans
- Committed to providing our service users with a high-quality service
- Experienced in working in a multi-disciplinary, interagency basis
- 2 years + post qualified experience
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
- Use skills, knowledge, and experience to make full assessment of risks protection and social care needs.
- Manage an agreed case load.
- Use specialist communication skills to achieve optimum outcomes for service users.
- Devise individual care plans, taking account of diversity and promoting dignity and empowerment.
- Offer advice and support to unqualified staff and students to assist development.
- Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to,
easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing complianc