Senior Social Worker - Adults
Pay rate: £23.18 per hour
We are currently looking for a qualified Social Worker to work on an Adults Learning disabilities team, based in Staffordshire.
The Adult Learning Disability Team, works alongside citizens of Staffordshire who are learning disabled and their family/cares. Carrying out outcome focused assessments and developing support plans to meet peoples assessed eligible needs as defined in the Care Act 2014 that builds on people's assets, promotes independence and meets identified outcomes and aspirations. The team is part of the wider Adult Social Care Team with in the council.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Social Workers and Social Care practitioners within the team.
In this role you will:
• Use skills, knowledge, and experience to make full assessment of risks protection and social care needs.
• Manage an agreed case load.
• Use specialist communication skills to achieve optimum outcomes for service users.
• Devise individual care plans, taking account of diversity and promoting dignity and empowerment.
• Offer advice and support to unqualified staff and students to assist development.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
• A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process.
• Referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact jenny Lloyd on 07484 090324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.