Initial Response Team - South and East
Here at Warwickshire County Council we put children and families at the heart of everything we do. We aim to ensure that Warwickshire's children, young people, parents and carers receive the right help at the right time. We are passionate about supporting communities and families to build on their strengths and relationships and find their own solutions.
We are doing great work here at Warwickshire County Council and we need great people to join us to continue to improve the lives of local children and their families.
Are you an experienced and passionate Social Worker, looking for career progression?
Do you value family and are you willing to go the extra mile to make a difference?
If so, you could be the person we are looking for to join our innovative and supportive team.
In return we offer our pledge to you:
1. Excellent opportunities for personal development and career progression.
2. Supportive managers who provide recognition and a robust supervision policy focused on well-being and workload.
3. A clear and transparent pay structure linked to career progression and professional development.
4. Access to a credit union, pension scheme and relocation packages.
5. Family-friendly policies and flexible working with technology to support home working, job-sharing and part-time arrangements.
6. Other great benefits include generous annual leave, including bank holiday allowances and an extra day, occupational health support, Car fuel allowances and access to pool cars.
All this and the opportunity to work in Warwickshire with its excellent transport links and beautiful countryside makes for an excellent package.
• Play an active role as part of our service team working in partnership with our Commissioning Team Leaders to innovate our service delivery capabilities.
• Support the Service Manager and other Delivery Operations Managers (Delivery Leads) in achieving our organisational vision and outcomes.
• Manage and supervise staff which may include Social Workers, Family Support Workers and sessional Workers.
• Manage the team to meet the outcomes of the service delivery plan.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with our range of key stakeholders including statutory partners, service providers, voluntary sector and customers.
• Management of incoming work including prioritisation and allocation through caseload management of team members review and closure of cases.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus. Should you know of anyone actively looking, please contact Jade Magaling (+44) 0203 897 1475.