Pertemps has a fantastic opportunity for a number of childrens social workers for contract roles in Bradford, working within a locality team with child in need and child protection cases.
As an agency social worker, you will have a dedicated consultant to support you through your role. You will be working with children on the Child Protection register, Looked After Children and Children in Need and responsible for:
• Attending court
• Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
• Single assessments
• Chairing Child Protection conferences
• Child Protection meetings
• Case conferences
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker working within child protection, current HCPC registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Working with Pertemps you will receive the following benefits:
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
• Free DBS and compliance service
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 07860 876 197 or email your CV to daniel.wimbush @ pprsocialcare.co.uk