Social Worker – Approved Mental Health Team
Location: Vale of Glamorgan
Pay rate: from £26-30 per hour
We are currently looking for An experienced Approved Mental Health professional to work in a busy locality mental health team in the Vale of Glamorgan.
The AMHP service covers the whole of the Local Authority area. The post is for five days per week, three of those days will be as AMHP and two covering other duties of the team, mainly around Social Circumstances reports, attending Mental Health Review Tribunals and a small caseload.
There is an expectation that assessments can extend beyond normal working hours.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be:
• Qualified Social Worker registered with the Care Council for Wales
• An approved Mental Health Professional
• Creative, flexible and forward thinking in approach.
• Constantly striving for continuous improvement to provide the best outcomes for your clients and people in your care
• Able to use excellent mediation and negotiation skills on behalf of service users.
• Committed to providing our service users with a high-quality service
• Experienced in working in a multi-disciplinary, inter-agency basis
• 4 Years plus Qualified
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
• A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact jenny Lloyd on 07484 090324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.