Social Worker- Hospital Discharge
Pay rate: up to £32 ph
In this role, You will be joining an experienced and supportive integrated discharge team, working in a fast paced environment to affect timely discharges from hospital.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills:
• The ability to deputise, where necessary, for Manager in meetings.
• Ability to plan strategically Knowledge of legislation framework governing Delayed Transfer of Care (DTOC) Experience of supervising staff, as this will be a key element of the role.
• Excel skills
• Beneficial Knowledge of Care First preferred although training will be given
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• Ability to effectively chair meetings Knowledge of discharge planning in hospital setting
• Excellent assessment skills
• Ability to work with a wide range of professionals championing the voice of the adult at all times.
Candidates must have a sound knowledge of Social Services and Well-Being Act, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and The Human Rights Act Committed to working in a strength based, person centred way.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
• Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process
• referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance
managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
For more information, please contact Jenny Lloyd on 07484 090324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org