Pertemps has a fantastic opportunity for an adults social worker for a contract role in Crewe working within an adults community team.
As a social worker in the community team, you will be working directly with vulnerable adults, undertaking assessments to facilitate transfer of care with support plans. Duties will include:
• Prevention and maintaining independence
• Information, advice and signposting
• Adult needs assessment
• Carers assessment
• Duty social work role on rota basis.
You will have extensive experience as a social worker with experience of multidisciplinary working, knowledge of continuing healthcare and mental capacity act, Social Work England registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
As a Social Worker working with Pertemps you will benefit from:
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
• Free DBS and compliance service
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 07860 876 197 or email your CV to daniel.wimbush @ pprsocialcare.co.uk