Pertemps has an urgent vacancy for an experienced children's social worker within a duty and assessment team in Doncaster.
You will be part of an initial response team, carrying out assessments for children under child protection orders and children in need.
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker, working within a duty team, or child protection supported by current Social Work England registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Principal responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Carryout assessments within the prescribed timescales
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
As a social Worker working with Pertemps you will receive the following benefits:
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Bonus schemes
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Free DBS and compliance service
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 07860 876 197 or email your CV to daniel.wimbush @ pprsocialcare.co.uk