Social Worker - Adults
Pay rate: £31.87 per hr
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and qualified social workers to work within the Review team within Cardiff Adult Social Services, who are committed to providing a high quality service.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team undertaking assessment and outcome focused support planning, working with people to promote and maximise independent living.
A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the well being of adults is expected by all members of staff.
In this role you will:
• Use skills, knowledge, and experience to make full assessment of risks protection and social care needs.
• Manage an agreed case load.
• Use specialist communication skills to achieve optimum outcomes for service users.
• Devise individual care plans, taking account of diversity and promoting dignity and empowerment.
• Offer advice and support to unqualified staff and students to assist development.
• This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
• Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance
managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
For more information, please contact Jenny Lloyd on 07484 090324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org