Pertemps has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced children's social worker for an immediate start in Staffordshire within a child protection.
An experienced Social Worker, you will be managing your own caseload undertaking assessments, safeguarding and court work providing effective help to service users.
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker working within a disabilities team, current Social Work England registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Principal responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Carryout assessments within the prescribed timescales
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
• Help families to keep children safe, in cases where this is not possible ensure that appropriate action is taken to safeguard them
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
As a Social Worker working with Pertemps you will benefit from the following
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to email@example.com