Social Worker– Children's Team – Stockton- on-Tees
We Currently have an opportunity for a Senior Social Worker to join a Children's team based in Stockton- on-Tees.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
• Working with young people who are looked after and care leavers
• Working with unaccompanied asylum seekers
• Undertaking needs assessments and care / pathway plans
• Working with young people leaving foster / residential care.
promoting independent living skills
• Carrying out reviews and planning meetings
• Working with care leavers living independently
• Offering support and befriending services
• Liaising with other professionals and other agencies
You would have an expected caseload of around 20 within these roles.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be a qualified social worker who is registered with, Hold one of the following qualifications : BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
• Have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
• Be fully up to date with all legislation
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
A dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
If this sounds like the role for you, or to speak about some of the other roles we are recruiting for, please contact Jenny Lloyd on 0161 509 1045 or email email@example.com