Pertemps has a fantastic opportunity for a number of children's social workers for contract roles in Greater Manchester, working within a safeguarding team.
An experienced Social Worker, you will be managing your own caseload, carrying out assessments for children in need and children under child protection orders.
You will have extensive experience as a children's social worker working within child protection and children in need, current HCPC registration, and eligibility to work within the UK.
Principal responsibilities as a safeguarding social worker will involve:
• Carry out assessments within the prescribed timescales
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
• Help families to keep children safe, in cases where this is not possible to ensure that appropriate action is taken to safeguard them
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
As a Social Worker with Pertemps you will receive the following benefits:
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
• Free DBS and compliance service
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to daniel.wimbush @ pprsocialcare.co.uk