Education Health and Care (EHC) Plan Writer
£12.60 per hour
The post holder will sit within the SEN Team in the Education Service of Children and Families Directorate. This role includes liaising with parents of children with special education needs, SEN Advisory Officers, health and social care professionals, educational psychologists, specialist teachers and staff from schools and colleges including head teachers. This requires interpreting reports and advice and writing statutory Education, Health and Care (EHC) plans that are high quality and fully compliant with the Children and Families Act.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following experience and qualifications:
• Significant experience of writing high quality complex but clear documents
• Significant experience of using ICT systems and software including extensive keyboarding skills
• Experience of working in education setting or services
• Experience of working in an environment delivering high quality customer service
• Educated to the equivalent of degree standard, including English GCSE at Grade A-C
• Qualified Teacher Status would be desirable for this role.
This is an agency role on behalf of Pertemps professional recruitment. For more information, please contact email@example.com