Family Service Worker – Cheshire East
£15.38 per hour
We are currently looking for Family Support Workers to join the team in Cheshire East. As a family Service worker, your main duties will be to assess the needs of families with children between 0-19 year old, to respond to families in need by offering support, advice and guidance appropriate to the situation and in the most appropriate setting.
This is also a great opportunity if you are a Newly Qualified Social Worker and you are looking to gain some more experience ready for your first role.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
• At least 2 years of work, paid or voluntary, with children and families.
• Work within a community setting in a multi-ethnic area.
• Child protection work.
• Knowledge of children's development needs through work with parents and carers.
• Awareness and understanding of the positive impact of early intervention to support families under stress.
• A Childcare qualification e.g. BTEC National, NVQ level 3, NNEB, DipSW or equivalent; Cert Ed. Or RGN
• Commitment to attend appropriate training courses.
• Child Protection
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information on 0161 509 1045