Pertemps has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced children's social worker for an immediate start in York, working within a Safeguarding Team.
An experienced Social Worker, you will be managing your own caseload, carrying out assessments for children in need and children under child protection orders
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker working within child protection and children in need, current HCPC registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Principal responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Carryout assessments within the prescribed timescales
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
As a Social Worker with Pertemps you will benefit from:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to daniel.wimbush @ pprsocialcare.co.uk