IRO (Independent Reviewing officer )– Merseyside area
We are currently looking for an IRO to work within a Social work team in the Merseyside area.
The main duties of this role involve:
• chairing initial conferences and reviewing conferences held under LSCB Safeguarding Procedures.
• co-ordinating and chairing statutory child reviews on children looked after by the Local Authority.
• To ensure that all conference and child care review minutes are of a high standard and that children and their families are able to contribute to the decision making process as fully as possible.
• To promote the highest possible standards of professional practice,
• To ensure a multi-agency approach to decision making in Child Protection conferences and Child Care reviews.
• To Chair Allegations Meetings and Suitability Meetings.
• To Chair Sexual Exploitation and Child in Public Care Meetings.
You would need to be a fully qualified social worker to be considered for this role.
This is an agency post. Pertemps can offer you a dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to. The registration process is easy and we offer referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Jenny Lloyd on 0161 5091010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org