Location: South Tyneside
Rate Of Pay: £21.99 per hour
An exciting opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Registered Manager to provide a high level of care and support for the people who use the service and ensure compliance with CQC and other regulations.
As Registered Manager you will ensure the day-to-day care of young people is of the highest quality and in accordance with the values and principles of the service, regulations and best practice. You will ensure the provision of care and recording is of the highest possible standard. You will lead on the continued development of quality assurance processes which ensure care, safeguarding and support continues to develop in order to meet the current and future needs of our children and young people. You will be responsible for ensuring data, finances and performance of the home is accurate, timely and of the highest standard. You will work closely with peers across the wider service and partners to ensure our high standards and aspirations for young people are achieved.
• You will be an experienced Registered Manager with proven supervisory experience and skills.
• You will have significant experience of delivering a wide range of interventions with children and young people.
• You have a proven ability to place the child/young person and family at the centre of all practice and decision making.
• You can demonstrate a highly developed awareness of child development, adolescence, family dynamics, safeguarding, mental health, substance misuse and domestic violence.
• You have a proven ability to establish working relationships with children, families and partner agencies.
A Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management in Health & Social Care is essential
South Tyneside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
This role is ideally located for those travelling from South Shields, Sunderland, Washington, Gateshead and Newcastle upon Tyne