Pertemps has a fantastic opportunity for a number of childrens social workers for contract roles in Leicester, working within front line child protection.
An experienced Social Worker, you will be working as part of a children protection service and be responsible for children and families under child protection orders.
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker working with child protection and child in need, current HCPC registration as a Social Worker and eligibility to work within the UK.
Your main responsibilities as a child protection social worker will include:
• Carryout assessments within the prescribed timescales
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
• Help families to keep children safe, in cases where this is not possible ensure that appropriate action is taken to safeguard them
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
As a Social Worker working with Pertemps you will benefit from the following
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
• Free DBS and compliance service
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to email@example.com