Pertemps has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced children's social worker for an immediate start in Nottingham working with children with disabilities.
An experienced Social Worker, you will be working as part of the childrens disability service and be responsible for children and families moving from childhood right through to adulthood to ensure a smooth transition between services
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker working with disabiled children and child protection, current HCPC registration as a Social Worker and eligibility to work within the UK.
Your main responsibilities in the role will include:
• Assessment of children in need, working to safeguard children
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
• Take a whole life approach to ensure that service users live safe and fulfilling lives as they transition into adult services
As a Social Worker working with Pertemps you will benefit from the following
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to email@example.com