Pertemps has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced children's social worker for a project team in Humberside.
An experienced Social Worker, you will be responsible for a capped caseload of child protection and child in need cases.
You will be working as part of a dedicated team of Social Woerkers with excellent peer and management support with fantastic pay rates while having added flexibility in the role with some home working.
Your main responsibilities in the role will include:
• Helping to clear a backlog of unallocated cases
• Aiding drive a change in culture within the authority
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
As a Social Worker working with Pertemps you will benefit from the following
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to email@example.com