Pertemps has a fantastic opportunity for specialist practitioner for an immediate start in Stoke within a Children In Care team.
As specialist practitioner, you will be managing your own caseload of complex cases, undertaking assessments, supporting junior staff and preparing court documents providing effective help to achieve the best outcome for service users.
You will have extensive experience as a specialist practitioner, working with children in care, current HCPC registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Principal responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Carryout assessments within the prescribed timescales
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
• Pathway planning
• Care plans
As a specialist practitioner working with Pertemps you will benefit from the following
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org