Pertemps has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced children's social worker for an immediate start in Nottingham, working within an Assessment Team.
You will be managing your own caseload, carrying out assessments for children under child protection orders and children in need.
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker, working within a duty team, or child protection supported by current HCPC registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Principal responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Carryout assessments within the prescribed timescales
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
As a social Worker working with Pertemps you will receive the following benefits:
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Bonus schemes
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Free DBS and compliance service
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org