I am currently seeking an experienced team manager who is required to manager an initial response team within Warwickshire – South and East
At Warwickshire County Council we put children and families at the heart of everything we do. We aim to ensure that Warwickshire's children, young people, parents and carers receive the right help at the right time. We are passionate about supporting communities and families to build on their strengths and relationships and find their own solutions.
We are doing great work here at Warwickshire County Council and we need great people to join us to continue to improve the lives of local children and their families.
Pay rate: £42,821 - £44,863 per annum.
As a team manager some of your duties may be:
As a team manager you MUST be:
- Play an active role as part of our service team working in partnership with our Commissioning Team Leaders to innovate our service delivery capabilities.
- Support the Service Manager and other Delivery Operations Managers (Delivery Leads) in achieving our organisational vision and outcomes.
- Manage and supervise staff which may include Social Workers, Family Support Workers and sessional Workers.
- Manage the team to meet the outcomes of the service delivery plan.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with our range of key stakeholders including statutory partners, service providers, voluntary sector and customers.
- Management of incoming work including prioritisation and allocation through caseload management of team members review and closure of cases.
As a team manager you will receive the following benefits:
- Registered social worker
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Excellent opportunities for personal development and career progression.
- Supportive managers who provide recognition and a robust supervision policy focused on wellbeing and workload.
- A clear and transparent pay structure linked to career progression and professional development.
- Access to a credit union, pension scheme and relocation packages.
- Generous annual leave, including bank holiday allowances and an extra day.
- Car fuel allowances and access to pool cars.
If this is something that you are interested in, please send your CV to Catherine.Rogerson @ pprsocialcare.co.uk or call 07928668059