Pertemps aredelighted to be working with a fantastic Academy in Haverhill who are currently recruiting for a full time permanent Teacher of English for a September start. The Academy’s students and staff are caring, honest, and hard working. They all share the ambition to achieve and to succeed, which is reflected in exam results and academic achievements.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an Academy that truly values its staff. You will have the opportunity to attend CPD courses as well as receive superior support from colleagues. Do not miss out on this opportunity - I am currently shortlisting so send your CV today!
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- Confidence in classroom management
- Experience of working within a Secondary environment
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Flexibility and adaptability
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- Welcoming staff who are committed to children’s learning and individual development
- A safe, supportive and friendly environment
- An environment for students that challenges, supports and inspires them.
You must be able to provide 2 references covering the last 2 years in your career/education.
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role then give Chris Kuschel a call on 01245 951 007, or apply online.
Do you know anybody looking for work? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!