I’m currently seeking a family support worker who is required to work withing North Yorkshire.
You will be required to assess the needs of families with children of 0-5 years and to respond to families in need by offering support, advice and guidance appropriate to the situation and in the most appropriate setting.
This will also be a great oppertunity for newy qualified social workers as your position will be reviewed after 3 months with the view to stepping you up to a newly qualiefed social worker position.
As a Family Supoort Worker some of your duties will be:
As a Family Support Worker you MUST be:
- To develop and deliver a preventative service and to provide support to improve the quality of care both within and outside the family environment
- To work with colleagues in Children Centre’s
- To work alongside the Children and Family Centre multi-agency staff teams and other partners in the area to deliver a seamless service to the families
- Will co-work with other professional staff and team members as appropriate to the caseload
- To act in accordance with the priorities, policies and guidelines of the Children and Family Centre
- With appropriate supervision will make decisions regarding the needs of children and families, excepting those which affect the liberty or legal status of service users, in which case post holders, with appropriate supervision, will make recommendations.
- Responsible for the management of own time on tasks associated with the job.
You willl receive the following benefits working for Pertemps:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Bonus schemes * Terms and conditions apply
If this is something that you are interested in please contact Catherine Rogerson today 07928668059 or email your CV to Catherine. rogerson@ pprsocialcare.co.uk