I’m currently seeking a qualified Social Worker who is required to join a first response team within North Manchester.
You will be part of an initial response team, carrying out assessments for children under child protection orders and children in need. You will be expected to manage a diverse caseload effectively and be able to deliver positive change to children and their families.
This will be a long term contract and pay rate will be £32ph LTD plus expenses.
As a qualified Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Child Protection/ Children in need
- Working within timeframes and able to manage a caseload effectively
- Multi agency work
As a qualified Social Worker you MUST be:
- Working on a duty rota
- Children and Family assessments
As a qualified social worker you will receive the following benefits working for Pertemps:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Social Care England registered
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Dedicated consultant who is available when you need them and who will come out and see you in placement
- Bonus schemes * Terms and conditions apply
If this is something that you are interested in please send your CV to Catherine.Rogerson @ pprsocialcare.co.uk or call 07928668059