I’m currently seeking a qualified Social Worker who is required to join a Duty and Assessment team within Wrexham.
You will be working on a busy yet supportive team with regular supervision from your manager. You will be expected to manage a diverse caseload effectively and be able to deliver positive change to children and their families.
This will be a long term contract and pay rate will be £32ph LTD plus expenses.
As a qualified Social Worker you will have experience of:
As a qualified Social Worker you MUST be:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Child Protection, Looked after Children and Duty and Assessment
- Attending and giving evidence in court
- Working within timeframes and able to manage a caseload effectively
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Multi agency work
As a qualified social worker you will receive the following benefits working for Pertemps:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a minimum 1 years post qualified experience
- A full UK license holder
- Free DBS and compliance serviceAccess to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Dedicated consultant who is available when you need them and who will come out and see you in placement
- Bonus schemes * Terms and conditions apply
If this is something that you are interested in please send your CV to Catherine.Rogerson @ pprsocialcare.co.uk or call 07928668059