We have several opportunities working as a qualified social worker in a schools based project as an agency worker. You will be working for the local authority but across a range of the schools in the borough. The local authority is based in South-West London.
The opportunities we have are paying between £32ph - £34ph. Pay rates are based on experience, references and interview performance.
Our client is looking for workers who have experience in the below:
- Have completed their systemic social work and/or signs of safety training.
- Take a ‘change agent’ position in their interventions with families.
- Are skilled in using our practice model and explaining it to others.
- Can build strong relationships with children and their families.
- Can operate autonomously within a school setting and as part of a multi-disciplinary network.
- Are committed to developing themselves and new ways of practising
Any further information regarding the role you may require please get in contact.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A DEGREE IN SOCIAL WORK AS YOU WILL BE REJECTED!
If you do have experience working as a social worker and are looking for other opportunities please do not hesitiate to get in contact with me as we have a wide variety of vacancies all across the UK.