Pertemps Professional Recruitment is an established Social Care recruitment consultancy that places Qualified Social Workers in locum and permanent positions. Being one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the UK, we operate at the forefront of recruitment and are constantly innovating to stay ahead. It’s a fantastic time to join a growing business, that offers real career progression.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking to appoint an experienced Consultant to identify, attract and shortlist qualified and experienced Social Workers for allocated, established accounts. You will come into a warm desk and dependent on your experience may be offered a retainer.
As an experienced Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Researching, identifying and attracting candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Creating and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates, establishing strong strategic partnerships
- Writing, placing and updating adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitoring responses/applications received and make sure that candidates applications are processed efficiently
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with candidates and Consultants
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidates
- Meet agreed Key Performance Indicators
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a social care recruitment role
- A proven track record of generating new and existing business
- Excellent at client-facing and internal communication
- Professional and able to work under pressure
- A positive attitude
- A driven, self-motivated approach
- A hunger to be a top biller
This is a pivotal hire for the business, and as such, is a role that will get you noticed, potentially spring boarding your career within the business. In addition to a generous salary, excellent commission structure and great company culture, you’ll be able to take advantage of the generous benefits package.