Pertemps are delighted to be representing an Ofsted Good Academy in Ipswich. They are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Maths to start in September.
The school places huge importance on enabling students of all abilities to achieve their full potential. They foster a culture for a life long love of learning and will encourage students to fully participate in class, in extra curricular activities and in the outside community. They are seeking a teacher to cover a long term contract role, as well as work to share this ethos and values.
With an excellent reputation for supporting both its students and staff, this forward-thinking Academy are offering a Maths Teacher an amazing opportunity - send your CV now to Pertemps!
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- NQT or QTS
- Confidence in teaching Maths
- Experience of working within a Secondary environment
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Flexibility and adaptability
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- An environment for students that challenges, supports and inspires them
- Staff who are committed to children’s learning and individual development
- Opportunity for career development
You must be able to provide 2 references covering the last 2 years in your career/education.
A DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS through Pertemps Education.
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role then give Chris Kuschel a call on 01245 951 007, or apply online.
Do you know anybody looking for work? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!