This Newmarket school are seeking a permanent Teacher of Food Technology to start in September 2020. This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a successful and well driven community school, as they make their journey towards excellence. Please send you CV today – do not miss out!
The position would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or experienced practitioner. This is a successful and high attaining school, rated Good by Ofsted. Every classroom has state of the art interactive whiteboards and sound systems. The refurbishment has provided the school with brand new computers for staff and students, a new library with over 20,000 books in a state-of-the-art building with a superb new SEND area, Engineering department, audio-visual equipment and tennis courts.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- NQT, QTS or QTLS
- Creativity, innovation and enthusiasm
- An ambition to play a major role in the school’s journey towards excellence
- High expectations of behaviour and attainment
- Commitment to motivating students to reach their full potential
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- A great place to work where all colleagues are valued, supported and encouraged to grow
- Pupils who are willing to learn and motivated
- An environment which embraces creativity, innovation and change driven by all colleagues
- Opportunity for career progression into senior leadership
- Access to the training and professional development programmes of the teaching and research schools in the trust
For a confidential discussion please call Chris Kuschel at Pertemps on 01245 951 007, or apply with your CV online. I will in touch within two hours to update you on the progress of your application.
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!