Role: Social Worker - Children's Assessment Team
Location: South Tyneside
Rate: £25-£30 per hour
Work from home on a rota basis
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Workers, to work within a Children's assessment team withon the South Tyneside area. Within this Specialist Multi Agency team the successful candidate will be joing a stable workforce to undertake single assessments and child protection enquiries.
They have developed an edge of care service which is rated Outstanding Theu have also invested in their commitment to children and young people’s participation and invested in creating a forward thinking looked after service, which places children and young people right at the centre of the services. Having the right culture to practice is important to the team and the children, so it is important to us that your values are centred around achieving the best outcomes possible.
Every effort has been made to make sure the office space is Covid secure and Social workers are able to work remotely, with a rota in place to alternate office working. All childrens circumstances are risk assessed to determine the approach to the direct work.
In this role you will:
• Use skills, knowledge, and experience to make full assessment of risks protection and social care needs.
• Manage an agreed case load.
• Use specialist communication skills to achieve optimum outcomes for service users.
• Devise individual care plans, taking account of diversity and promoting dignity and empowerment.
• Offer advice and support to unqualified staff and students to assist development.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak
Easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Jenny Lloyd on 07484 090324