Social Worker - Adults
Pay rate: £23.18 Per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker to work in an Adults team within the Worcestershire area.
The purpose of this role will be:
- To ensure that the outcome of all work with adults in need of care and support, and with their carers, is to promote their wellbeing.
- To ensure that opportunities to prevent, delay or defer the need for intensive services are maximised by ensuring opportunities for re-ablement and independent living are always considered and explored, enhancing individual and family resilience.
- To carry out and review Needs Assessments & Care and Support Plans for individuals and their carers in a timely and effective way ensuring that they are involved fully in the process.
In this role you will:
• Use skills, knowledge, and experience to make full assessment of risks protection and social care needs.
• Manage an agreed case load.
• Use specialist communication skills to achieve optimum outcomes for service users.
• Devise individual care plans, taking account of diversity and promoting dignity and empowerment.
• Offer advice and support to unqualified staff and students to assist development.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
• A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process.
• Referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact jenny Lloyd on 07484 090324