This Felixstowe school are seeking a permanent Science Teacher to start in September 2020. This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Science Teacher to join a well driven and inclusive community school. The school is situated on the beautiful Suffolk coast, and is a fantastic place to live and work, being a reasonable travelling distance from London, Cambridge and Norwich. The school boasts a new state of the art building, as well as a number of multi-purpose learning and performance spaces set in large grounds.
The position would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or an experienced practitioner. The school are looking to appoint an inspirational and experienced teacher of Science with a passion for accelerating progress within its Science department. You will have the ability to teach Science across the full age and ability range and will be able to enthuse, engage and motivate our students to achieve their full potential. This is an exciting time to join the school on its journey of improvement and play a key part in transforming the lives of young people. Please send you CV today – do not miss out!
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must:
- Hold NQT, QTS or QTLS
- Be an excellent Teacher of Science
- Be a committed team player
- Have the ability to engage and inspire pupils and build excellent relationships
- Be passionate and ambitious about your own career development
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- A friendly and welcoming department which is forward thinking, innovative and passionate about teaching
- Opportunities for career development into leadership roles
- Excellent facilities and learning environment
For a confidential discussion please call Chris Kuschel at Pertemps on 01245 951 007, or apply with your CV online. I will in touch within two hours to update you on the progress of your application.
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!