Pertemps Professional Recruitment is an established Health and Social Care recruitment consultancy that regularly places locums within public and private organisations throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Senior E-Procurement Coordinator will manage the online vendor systems for a selection of our clients, including submitting candidate data, responding to system queries and liaising with account managers.
You will be playing an incremental part within the team and will be responsible for analysing our current IT systems and processes in the E-Procurement division and integrate necessary system improvements to ensure a smooth and efficient E-Procurement process.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious, focused and proactive to join a leading recruitment agency.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the online portals for a selection of key clients
- The management of an E-Procurement Coordinator
- The accurate input and processing of all relevant submission details
- Answering queries on all aspects of E-Procurement, escalating where appropriate
- Assist with updating payroll records as appropriate
- Reviewing current IT systems, making suggestions for improvement and implementing efficient changes
- Ensuring a culture of effective working relationships, close collaboration and communication is developed and maintained across the business
- Providing timely and proactive responses to all enquiries
You will have:
- Previous IT and administration experience, ideally gained in a fast paced environment
- An eye for detail and the ability to identify opportunities for improvement to streamline IT processes
- Excellent IT skills, specifically with bespoke online systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to produce highly accurate work under pressure and tight timeframes
- Strong numerical skills